Brain Dribble - Author H.A. Fowler

Just what the title says -- another blog from award-winning author H.A. Fowler, author of paranormal romance, dark fantasy, horror and erotica since 1998.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Win a $10 Gift Certificate from MyPleasure.com!

Come join the authors of Freya's Bower @ http://www.freyasbower.com/chat/index.php for our SENSUAL SUMMER CHAT! RIGHT NOW until 10 pm! Talk about the senses, and how they're used in fiction to portray the tone of a scene, from action to steamy love!

I'll be posting an excerpt from my Freya's Bower Bites, SWORD OF REGRET here on my blog. All you have to do is guess the predominant sense in that scene, and email me (heather at hafowler dot com) with your guess. From the people who enter, I'll choose one person at random to win a $10 gift certificate from the adult toy story MyPleasure.com!

Members must be 18 or over to enter.

Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home