Brain Dribble - Author H.A. Fowler

Just what the title says -- another blog from award-winning author H.A. Fowler, author of paranormal romance, dark fantasy, horror and erotica since 1998.

Monday, July 31, 2006

New Interview!

Check out my interview with Tammy from Fallen Angel Reviews!

Find out how I got started in writing, and what inspires me!

Speaking of inspiration... I always talk about how I get my ideas from all kinds of strange places. Well, yesterday afternoon, I was watching an old BBC movie called "Flirting," when I got an idea for a pub and gathering place in my upcoming dark fantasy project, CITY OF NIGHT.

Just a five second shot of a building in the movie opened up a whole new avenue of possibility for the story.

So remember -- always keep your imagination open, and you can find bits and pieces of stories anywhere, anytime!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home