Brain Dribble - Author H.A. Fowler

Just what the title says -- another blog from award-winning author H.A. Fowler, author of paranormal romance, dark fantasy, horror and erotica since 1998.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

SWORD OF REGRET and The Bloodthirstymuses Library!


SWORD OF REGRET
is a Freya's Bower BESTSELLER!

~

I've FINALLY got some work done on the Bloodthirsty Muses' DARK LIBRARY. It's going to be an EXTENSIVE bibliography of vampire and other horror fiction... eventually. Check out what I've got so far. If you click the links and buy from Amazon, I get a little kickback. ;)

If you have any vampire, shapeshifter, horror, or dark fantasy recommendations, please email them to me at heather @ hafowler.com! And check back often, as I'll keep adding books, links, and discussions.

I've also applied to be an affiliate for Alibris.com -- a great source for out of print books!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home