Brain Dribble - Author H.A. Fowler

Just what the title says -- another blog from award-winning author H.A. Fowler, author of paranormal romance, dark fantasy, horror and erotica since 1998.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Is it redundant to announce...

Another Article AND Another Appearance?

I think it might be -- especially as far as my Associated Content articles go. I did have another published yesterday, but instead of adding another link, I'll simply point you to my Content Provider Page: http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/8758/heather_fowler.html

The Articles section of my website will also be kept up to date. :)

As for appearances, here's a new one!

Meet theĀ authors of Inara Press during our live chat on Wednesday, June 14 at 9 p.m. EST at the Romance at Heart Chat Suite. We'll be sharing sneak peeks, insider scoops, and more, plus giving away prizes to lucky chat participants! Mark your calendars and be sure to join in the fun. Visit www.romanceatheart.com and click on the Chat Suite link for more info!

You can receive reminders about appearances by joining my mailing list: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hafowlers_worldsofromance !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home