Brain Dribble - Author H.A. Fowler

Just what the title says -- another blog from award-winning author H.A. Fowler, author of paranormal romance, dark fantasy, horror and erotica since 1998.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

A Contest and SWORD OF REGRET!



What if there was a weapon that could rekindle the conscience of a killer? When a vicious vampire and a ruthless vampire hunter touch just such an artifact in these two dark erotic tales, the relationships between humans and immortals could be changed... forever.

SWORD OF REGRET IS AVAILABLE NOW!

In celebration of my two recent releases, I'm giving away one copy of SWORD OF REGRET, and one copy of THE VEIL in a drawing from members of my mailing list. To be elligible, join at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hafowlers_worldsofromance!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:08 PM, Blogger Emmy Ellis said…

    Oh! Oh! I got to proof read this for FB (I proof read and do reviews, and write too, for WCP and FB) and folks, this is one fine 'bite'.

    Go buy it. I absolutely loved this friggin' story!

    Congrats! If you want a review, gissa shout!

    :o)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home