Brain Dribble - Author H.A. Fowler

Just what the title says -- another blog from award-winning author H.A. Fowler, author of paranormal romance, dark fantasy, horror and erotica since 1998.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

AWESOME new cover art for THE VEIL!

Dun dun-dun DUNNNN! Ladies and gentlemen, the NEW cover for THE VEIL v2.0, coming in October from Cobblestone Press!



Isn't it beautiful? I'm so happy with it -- it portrays the story and the tone of the book PERFECTLY, and I think it's truly compelling. It'll go a long way toward attracting readers who might otherwise have avoided it, thinking it was "just" romance. It IS romance, but it's Dark Fantasy as well.

I have to say, seeing this has gone a LONG way toward inspiring me in my ongoing work on the sequel, OTHERWORLD. I'm about halfway through the first draft now! It's a LOT darker, and a LOT spicier than the original.

I think readers are going to be really pleased with both. I know I am! Stay tuned for more about THE VEIL, OTHERWORLD, and other projects!

And don't miss SWORD OF REGRET -- two dark, erotic short vampire stories that explore what can happen when vampires and humans, who hunt one another in hunger and hatred, start to see things from the other's point of view. A FREYA'S BOWER BESTSELLER!

Check it out now! http://www.freyasbower.com/content/view/54/75

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home