Brain Dribble - Author H.A. Fowler

Just what the title says -- another blog from award-winning author H.A. Fowler, author of paranormal romance, dark fantasy, horror and erotica since 1998.

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Yay! Finally back in action!

Hi everyone! Long time no update. I've had some personal issues going on, and not much to report in the original fic arena.

But now I'm back and proud to report that I've FINALLY finished editing OTHERWORLD, the sequel to THE VEIL, and sent it in for submission. I realize it's not a contract or a release, but after being so unproductive over the past year, I feel accomplished even getting this much done!

There's so much more on the horizon! I've set a goal to finally finish my latest novel, CITY OF NIGHT before NaNo starts November 1.

Stay tuned for more -- and more frequent -- updates! :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home