Brain Dribble - Author H.A. Fowler

Just what the title says -- another blog from award-winning author H.A. Fowler, author of paranormal romance, dark fantasy, horror and erotica since 1998.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Greetings, everyone!

It's been quite a while, hasn't it! I've been dealing with some health issues (again. How tired am I of being sick? There are no words!), but I'm back to work ONCE AGAIN. Hopefully my remission will last a little longer this time!

So much has been going on in the mean time! I missed the release of my newest Cobblestone Press project, the steamy Tryst novella, NEPTUNE RISING! It's available NOW!


Don't miss it!

In other news, my holiday story BETTER NOT CRY is due for release shortly from Liquid Silver Books. What better fun than bringing the spirit of Christmas to spring? Especially when there's a sexy, insatiable fairy involved!

Stay tuned for more news, including opportunities to win great prizes and free copies of my work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home