Brain Dribble - Author H.A. Fowler

Just what the title says -- another blog from award-winning author H.A. Fowler, author of paranormal romance, dark fantasy, horror and erotica since 1998.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Woohoo! Another Sale and Upcoming Appearances!

I just sold another story! You may remember earlier this year I wrote a story called NEPTUNE RISING, the story of sexy incubus Guardian Hart Campbell and his heroine, Kimber Andrews. Well, it's been floating around waiting for me to find it a home... and now it has one! I just sold NEPTUNE RISING to my beloved COBBLESTONE PRESS!!!

It's scheduled for a Valentine's Day release, so I have to play up those themes in the story, which was originally written with the astological aspects emphasized -- hence the "Neptune" part, Neptune being the planet of Pisces, and Kimber, the heroine, is a Pisces. It happened around her birthday in February... now I just have to change it to make it Valentine's Day, as well.

I'm so excited! This has been a GREAT year for my career! Let's hope next year goes as well or better! :)

Don't miss my upcoming appearences, where you can find out more about what's coming up:

Wednesday, December 13, 2006: STUFF YOUR ESTOCKING DAY @ The Story Board (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/The_Story_Board_/) - All Day - An AWESOME opportunity to win TONS of great romance ebooks from some of the industry's best authors. I'll be giving away a free copy of THE VEIL, SWORD OF REGRET, and POSITIVE ENCOUNTER. You need to sign up for the list to participate.

Friday, December 15, 2006: Weekly Cobblestone Press Chat (http://www.cobblestone-press.com/chat.htm) - 8pm EST - Come join the weekly chat and meet the authors of Cobblestone Press!

Saturday, December 16, 2006: Joyfully Reviewed Loop Chat (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chatting_with_Joyfully_Reviewed/) - ALL DAY - Another great opportunity to meet Cobblestone authors and win great prizes!

Saturday, December 16, 2006: Novelspotters Loop Chat (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Novelspotters) - ALL DAY - At the same time, I'll be participating in this email loop.

Stop by and say hi!!! I'll be bringing along vampire jokes, trivia, and more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home