Brain Dribble - Author H.A. Fowler

Just what the title says -- another blog from award-winning author H.A. Fowler, author of paranormal romance, dark fantasy, horror and erotica since 1998.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

I'm still here!

Barely, thanks to being back in school AND being sick, but I have a tentative release date for the individual release of POSITIVE ENCOUNTER: October 31, 2006. That's right -- be on the lookout for the ebook short story release on Samhain from Lady Aibell Press!

October promises to be a busy month, release wise. Unfortunately, my illness has slowed the progress of IN DARKNESS, WE, so I doubt we'll be seeing that in October, as I'd hoped, but THE VEIL does come out October 27!

I'll keep you updated as more detailed arise, including the release date of the VAMPIROTICA '06 ANTHOLOGY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home